Friday, February 06, 2015

Starbucks

It's my day-off again from work.  Para mawala ang stress, I went to LULU Hypermarket para mag-grocery for next weeks foodies.  Habang nag-iikot ako sa loob ng hypermarket,  napadako ako sa area ng mga imported goods and drinks, I saw these Starbucks drinks along the racks.  The last time I went to this section was last week and I had not yet seen them.  I check the price of each item at napangiti ako sa presyo.  Huwag na ninyong itanong kung magkano at hindi naman ako bumili sa sobrang mahal.  Anyway, for those people who have no time to visit Starbucks, this is one way you can buy their products through groceries and hypermarkets.  I believe this is one of Starbucks marketing strategy to reach out people who are busy  from their work and chores and those who have no time to visit their coffee shops.
 
Seattle Latte
Starbucks Frappuccino (Mocha)

Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso
 

2 comments:

  1. Kung alam mo lang pinag daanan ko last year maka hanap ng bottled coffee. I went to atleast three Starbucks to buy one. Pero wala sila. I was refered to go then to Hypermarket in Mandalutong in Boni Ave at dun ako nakakakuha. Bumili ako ng tatlo. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June, good to hear that you had already bought your bottled coffee of Starbucks. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete