Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Eid Mubarak!

Eid Mubarak! This is the greetings of every Muslims all over the world after the holy month of Ramadan has ended. I would like to congratulate our Muslim brothers on the occasion of Eid Al-Fitr (September 30, 2008). I hope that the Eid would bring a new period of peace, progress and prosperity in the Islamic world. I have a deep respect for Islam. And one thing I admire to this religion is their fasting and performing prayers during this holy month seeking God's forgiveness and blessing. This is one of the pillars of Islam. Again, my congratulations to our Muslim brethren for this occasion.

Two days before the end of Ramadan, I was able to capture the night mood of Corniche area in Al-Khobar. It was absolutely quite and peaceful. People are still at home during that hour. Only few cars are passing along the highway and a small number of cars are parked at a nearby mall along the Corniche road. You can feel a little coldness of the night with intermittent blow of the wind, a sign that the cold season is approaching in Saudi Arabia. Needless to say, I'm the first person who will be glad to have the cold season fast approach as I personnally adore the climate intimately.














No comments:

Post a Comment