Saturday, December 30, 2017

Without Her I'm Nothing

Today is the birthday of my dearest mother. The woman who gave my life. Without her I will be nothing in this world. Her sacrifices and love she gave us is unconditional. I consider her the greatest gift God had ever given me and to our family.  There are times we have misunderstanding but she never gave up to show her compassion and kindness. I know I had given her problems and heartaches, still she never surrendered to love us. I saw her cry, I also feel her pain when she is hurt, in spite of this she is strong enough to stand-up the trials in her life. My mother is my pillar who always give me the strength when I'm down, when I cry, when I feel vulnerable. She is always there to comfort me in times of my loneliness, my sickness, and when I'm weak. Although she may not be able to read this, deep in my heart I will always love her for the rest of my life. Words are not enough to describe my gratitude to her for being our mother. Thank God for giving this Mother to our family.

I love you Nanay ....

No comments:

Post a Comment