Thursday, December 14, 2017

Special Day

Today December 14, 2017 I'm celebrating my 54th birthday.  I thank God for all the blessings he had given me and to my family. I'm proud to say that I'm still a part of this history reaching this age. Others are not lucky enough, gone too soon at their young age. My principle in life is always cherish the time and live life to the fullest. We need to spend our life worthwhile as long as we live, use and enjoy every minute of it. Part of this life is don't forget to pray everyday and be grateful to God for all his blessings.



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Rene. You have the same birthday as my brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Lili for the greetings. Also, belated happy birthday to your brother. So nice to hear from you again. God bless.

      Delete