Monday, February 01, 2016

Vacation 2016

Finally, I'm home sweet home!  After a painstaking nine and a half hours flight from Saudi Arabia to the Philippines via Philippine Airlines, I got to stepped out from that Airbus 330 jet.  It was a sighed with relief because flying 9.5 hours direct flight sitting on that narrow seat of the airplane makes me very uncomfortable. With my big physical condition 5'10 in height and 115 kilos who would not complain for that awful seat. Unlike my previous flight with Cathay Pacific Airways, they will make you comfortable with your seating arrangement by suggesting to transfer you to a two vacant seat to make you feel at ease and relax during the duration of your flight.  Anyway, no more complaining.  Thank God I'm safe coming home for a 40 days vacation from my work. The important thing is I will be with my family, bonding with them, enjoy my days, find time to relax on a quite beach front, and food trips.  My sister presented me a welcome cake and prepared my favorite "kare-kare" and "sinigang na baboy" which we enjoy much together with my brothers, sister-in-laws, nieces, nephews, my son and with my mother.  Here are some photos I want to share during their visit to my house.

Yummy cake

With my Son and my Dearest Mom

"Tootie", newest member of our family

With my brothers, sister-in-laws, nieces, and nephews

With my Son, Nephew, and Nieces

My sisters, mom, and nephew

No comments:

Post a Comment