Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Laguna

I'm always fascinated with Laguna .... the southeast part of Metro Manila.  During my high school and college days, we always went there during summer to enjoy swimming with its famous resorts, particularly in Pansol. Laguna is the birthplace of our national hero Jose Rizal. It is also famous for Pagsanjan Falls, the numerous hot spring resorts along the slopes of Mount Makiling.  Yesterday I went to the wake of my godson Matthew who passed away last February 20, 2016.  It is located at Sta. Cruz, Laguna. I ride a Green Star Express bus liner which will pass through the South Luzon Expressway.  As we pass along the highway going through Sta. Cruz, I am overwhelmed by the majestic Mount Makiling and the green rice fields which reminds me of our province at Nueva Ecija.  I took some pictures with my cellphone whenever the bus will stop to drop passengers and bring in new ones. I'm always in love with green rice fields and mountains. That's why I like going out of town to enjoy the scenery along the way to my destination. Here are some snapshots I took.






No comments:

Post a Comment