Saturday, May 09, 2009

My New Sony Mini HI-FI Component System

Just bought my new Sony Mini HI-FI Component System a few days ago. The whole system is superb, specially the direct radiation subwoofer. The sound is worth the price. I enjoy playing all available CD's I have in my collection rack. The system can play any DVD video mode, VR mode, audio CD, video CD, or any data CD format containing MP3 audio tracks, JPEG image files or DivX video files. Aside from these features, a multi port for walkman phones and other portable devices is included. There is also a USB port for USB device which can play MP3 audio tracks only.
To sum it all, the Mini Hi-Fi system features 3 Disc DVD changer, Karaoke Function, MP3/JPEG playback, USB Function and Digital Media Port, a 7,900W power output.
Now I'm enjoying watching my DVD collections. Two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment