Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My Activities During the Eid Holiday

Good day to everyone! It's been a relaxing and stress free week for me. We have five days of holiday in Saudi Arabia celebrating Eid. This is the time I organized and cleaned my room, having a grand time sleeping, resting, shopping, and going to Corniche every morning and evening. I had a chance to spend the time listening to Classical music. Surprisingly, it's really relaxing and enjoyable to listen to the works of Tchaikovsky, Brahms, Chopin, Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Verdi, Erik Satie, and Debossy. It makes my mind free from tension and strain, as if I'm flying like a free bird enjoying and thinking the beauty and good things of life, away from the pressures of work. To add to this stress free environment during this period is the excellent weather condition of December. I really like the cold season. This morning I was able to bring my digital camera during my early brisk walked at the Corniche. It was really a very lovely morning, indeed. Thank God! I'm sharing some snapshots I had taken and see the beauty of Corniche and Al-Khobar area.



(Few cars are passing along the highway going
to Khobar area in the early hours of the morning)
(A view of the Corniche and seaside area)


(This flower caught my attention along
the road, fresh and blooming)

No comments:

Post a Comment