Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is a very special day for a person whom I considered the greatest person in my entire life. Without her, I will not be here pursuing the purpose of my existence. Every mother on earth is considered the “light” of each every home. Mothers are the greatest gift God had created. Like Mother Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ, she is a symbol of piety, compassion, and love. I would like to consider this day so special for her although we are miles away from each other. I missed my mom so much that I could not give her a hug and kisses, that’s why this essay is dedicated to her for all the good things she had shared and given us. Her sacrifices, untiring love, compassion, and kindness will forever be remembered by me together with my brothers and sisters. Words are not enough to describe her dedication as a mother. We are very grateful to God that he gave us a mother like her. Today she is celebrating her 68th birthday, still very strong and healthy. We are praying to God to make her life longer so we can take care and serve her more. Personnally, I don’t know the repercussions if she ever leaves us. I may not be able to bear the emptiness of her presence. We also pray to God for her good health and lasting life. She deserves our care and in return to give our support and love for her.

Mom, we LOVE you so much. Happy Birthday and thank you for being there always. Take care of yourself. God bless you and may happiness and love reign unto you for the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment