Saturday, November 08, 2008

The Start of the Cold Weather

The cold season in Saudi Arabia had just started on the first day of November. It is really enjoyable to take a walk at night and in the early hours of the morning while the untiring blow of the wind kisses my face and my skin. It's time to unwind to have a brisk walk after work along the Corniche. Last November 06, my friend Tony and I enjoyed the long walk at the Corniche area at Al-Khobar. Here are some snapshots I took during our journey.

"Soon shall the morning gild
The dark horizon rim,
Thy heart's desire shall be fullfilled
Wait patiently for Him."
-Havergal-

Myself taking time to relax.
This white bird caught my attention.
Saudi's taking a relaxing walk & conversation.
The tree of "Dates"
My friend Tony, having a grand time posing
behind the baywalk.

Waiting for our Kudu chicken lunch meal
order at Giant Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment