Thursday, May 14, 2015

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 - 7.0

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 with a 7 inch display.  Although I had already an iPad 3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet, I decided to purchase this mini tablet for my convenience.  Besides I had not yet bought a gift for myself for the bonus I had received from our company last April.  So I purchased an affordable tablet as a gift. Basically, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 - 7.0 comes with a 7-inch (800 x 1280 resolution) display, quad-core SoC, running at 1.2GHz and 1.5GB of RAM. Other features include Android 4.4 KitKat, 8GB internal storage, microSD slot of up to 32GB, 3-megapixels back camera and 1.3-megapixels front shooter.  So far I am satisfied with the performance of this tablet and I had noticed that it is very faster when you use a wi-fi connection.  The tablet is very convenient to hold and it has phone functionality. To protect the tablet from scratches, I bought also a book cover and screen protector.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment