Friday, May 22, 2015

Rick Astley - Ultimate Collection

I was malling yesterday at Al-Rashid Mall and I came across to stop by at Rotana Media Store at the second floor.  It's been a long time I haven't bought a music CD, so I decided to check what I can buy.  To my surprise I found the CD of Rick Astley (Ultimate Collection) who is one of my favorite singer during the 80's.  So without a second thought, I grab it, went to the cashier and paid for it.  It is the last piece of that CD and I was happy that I was able to get it. Actually, the hit songs of Rick Astley are danceable such as Never Gonna Give You Up, Together Forever, Whenever You Need Somebody, but my favorite songs among his catalogues are the ballads. The hit songs Cry For Help, Hopelessly, Full of You, Body and Soul, Hold Me In Your Arms and his cover of When I Fall In Love, and Vincent are my favorites.  Now, I'm enjoying myself listening to his songs in the four corners of my room.
 

3 comments:

  1. Perfect pang #throwbackthursday at #flashbackfriday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick Astley reminds me of Dick Paulate back in the day. :D Love his songs too. Hopefully, I can find a plaka of Rick in one of my future record store trips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw kung hindi po ninyo naitatanung eh mahilig ako sa music, those famous danceable songs ay sa knya pala, hindi ko siya kilala but for music lovers, for sure His songs are easy to recognize, masaya sana kung may vinyl version. :)

    ReplyDelete