Monday, December 24, 2012

Red Wine And Roll Cake

 
Novellino Classic Sweet Red Wine and Goldilocks Cake Roll
 
I went this afternoon at SM Southmall, Las Pinas City. Since I had read from the internet last night that red wine is good for the heart, I drop by at SM wine and liquors section to buy the item.  Since its the 24th of December there are lots of people buying wines at that time.  I asked the saleslady which red wine is the best among the items that are displayed on the racks.  She suggested that I buy the Novellino Red Wine which has a sweet taste.  So decided to buy two for an added drinks during our Noche Buena.  I bought also one cake roll from Goldilocks which is my favorite.  Everytime I do the rounds of malling, I never forget to buy cake roll from Goldilocks.  My family like it also very much.
 
This will be my first time to drink a red wine. As per my research, red wine contains resveratrol which is a powerful antioxidant compound.  So drinking two glasses of red wine a day can protect our heart and prevents cardiovascular disease. Other benefits of red wine are a good source of preventing cancer and tooth decay.

No comments:

Post a Comment