Tuesday, December 18, 2012

15 Years

Finally, I recently received my 15 years service award certificate from my company at Saudi Arabia. Together with the certificate is a Gift Card from Extra worth SR 4000.00 which I bought for 1 Nikon D5100 18-55 VR Kit Camera and a Sony Vaio E Series Laptop Intel Core i5. My family and friends are so very proud of my achievement and I'm very elated for the congratulatory messages I received from them. Fifteen years working on the same company is considered a long period of time. With hard work, perseverance, and dedication, nothing is impossible to achieve this goal. I focused mainly on my work despite some pressures and stress from workloads and the environment itself. I believe, to reach our goal successfully, we need to have a positive outlook in whatever endeavor we choose.  Here are the items which I bought from my SR4000 EXTRA Gift Card for my 15 years gift award.
 
 NIKON D5100 18-55 VR Kit Camera
 
  SONY VAOI E-Series Laptop Intel Core i5
 
 TEFAL 10 pieces Cooking Set
 
 MOULINEX Blender


No comments:

Post a Comment