Thursday, December 30, 2010

To My Dearest Mother


Today is a very special day for our family.  A very special person is celebrating her 69th year of life which our Lord God had given her.  We all consider her the greatest gift God had given to us.  She is loving, compassionate, soft spoken, hardworking, and most of all kindhearted. The person I'm describing is no other than my dear mother.  I can no longer find any superlatives I can tell about her.  After raising seven children in her entire life, we are giving her back the special attention and care she deserves. I believe its our moral obligation to give her the love she had given us.  I'm a living witness of how my mother sacrificed her life to raised us to be a good and God fearing individual.  Without her, we don't exist here on earth. My only wish and prayers on her special day is to have God give her good health, stronger body, and more years to come of living here on earth.  To you my dearest Mom, Happy Birthday and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment