Friday, December 17, 2010

Lucky Bamboo Plant

I recently bought a lucky bamboo plant at Tammi Safeway along Al-Khobar Corniche.  This is to give more a green environment in my room. Lucky Bamboo (Dracaena sanderina) is a houseplant.  Grown in glass or pots and not outside in a garden (usually).  This how the lucky bamboo plant looks like.


According to the website, www.luckybambooplants.net, Lucky Bamboo as a house plant is one of the most striking and surprisingly one of the most easy as well. 

This easy to care for plant requires little from us to keep it growing.  And worst case scenario – it can even grow without natural lighting.  Yes, even in windowless office cubicles this plant can provide enjoyment by bringing in some of the rain forest to the concrete jungle that is home to thousands of office buildings.

Since I'm practicing Feng Shui, lucky bamboo is a plant that often takes a major part in this ancient art of directing energy throughout one’s home, work place and life.

Now I'm starting to take care of my lucky bamboo by giving them enough water to sustain the span of their life.  I even talked to then when I woke up in the morning and greets them when I enter my room  after work.  I suggest you try to grow a lucky bamboo plant in your room.  It will make you feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment