Thursday, February 22, 2024

Sto. Padre Pio Shrine - Renovated Church

I visited Padre Pio Shrine at Sto. Tomas, Batangas on the first week of February 2024. To my surprised, the interior of the church was renovated. I found out, it was renovated on 2022. I had noticed also that the prayer lock at the Fountain of Hope (Bukal ng Pag-asa) was already removed. My last visit to the Shrine was on 2019. Sto. Padre Pio Shrine is one of the most visited church in the province of Batangas. Devotees, tourists, and locals flock the shrine  praying for the healing of sick.

Interior of the Shrine after the 2022 renovation

Fountain of Hope (Bukal ng Pag-asa)


Our Lady of the Holy Rosary

Our Lady of the Assumption statue (at the back of the Church)


Entrance of Saint Padre Pio church 

Holy Water Sanctuary, located at the back of the church.

Interior of the Shrine prior to 2022 renovation

No comments:

Post a Comment