Friday, April 03, 2020

3rd Week of Enhanced Community Quarantine

It’s April 03 2020, we are already on the 3rd week of the enhanced community quarantine in Luzon. Cases of those who are COVID 19 confirmed positive are increasing everyday. The government is asking that we need to stay at home in order to prevent the spread of the virus, wear face mask when going outside, avoid social gathering, and wash our hands regularly. Yesterday, I was able to go out again to buy food and basic necessities, with me is my quarantine pass, wearing my face mask and plastic gloves. My advice to all my fellow Filipinos is to stay at home if you don’t have important things to do. We need to practice physical distancing. I would like also to thank our health workers and frontliners for their untiring support on helping the patients. God bless us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment