Saturday, May 18, 2019

Service Milestone

Today is my first year anniversary working at a BPO company. I am very grateful that I was given a chance to work as a customer service representative and the experienced is rewarding and beneficial. It was a journey that included challenges especially changing your working hours every four months which is very difficult because you need to adjust your body clock accordingly. It takes 2 to 3 weeks that you adjusted yourself to the shift schedule. Anyway, this is one of the challenges of working as a call center agent. The rewarding part are the perks and allowances that the company will pay you. There is night differential if you work on a night shift, skills allowances, healthcare benefits, paid leaves, 13th month pay, performance bonus, retirement plan, company outings, team building, etc. Indeed it takes patience, perseverance, and dedication to your chosen career as the key to stay long and be successful. This is only my first year and I will continue to love this job the best as I can. With the guidance of our Lord Jesus Christ I believe I can do it to stay longer with this career.  Congratulations to me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment