Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Happy New Year 2019!

I would like to greet you my dear readers a happy and prosperous New Year of 2019. Last year had been a good year for me but there are some sad moments that happened when my dearest mother passed away. I believe God had ended her sufferings too soon so as not to prolong the pain she has to endure. I know my mother is now with our creator watching and guiding us. On the bright side of last year, I was blessed to be employed in a BPO company. My whole family remains to be in good shape and healthy. My wish and goal this year is to work hard, stay humble, stay healthy, and more blessings to come. I believe this year of 2019 will be lucky for me because I started the year to work, work, and work. Again, Happy New Year and God bless us all. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment