Friday, November 02, 2018

Teammates

I will be celebrating my 6 months as a customer sales representative this month in one of the leading BPO companies in the Philippines.  As a newbie to this job, I have learned so many things on how to deal with irate customers. I have learned the difference between empathy and apology.  So far, I'm enjoying my job especially working with millenials of today.  My teammates treated me as if I'm of the same age with them but they respect me as father to them.  I'm dedicating this page to my teammates which I considered my second family.  

The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each 
member is the team - Phil Jackson

When you have that respect from your teammates, it makes it a lot 
more comfortable - LeBron James


2 comments:

  1. Its nice thanks for sharing it


    Book online bus ticket from Redbus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative and nice post, thank for share with us.online book Ticket through Redbus

    ReplyDelete