Saturday, June 30, 2018

Pink Sisters Convent and Chapel at Tagaytay City

Pink Sisters Convent and Chapel is one of the most visited places in Tagaytay City.  It is a place of peace and serenity that's why many people from the city of Manila visited this place to escape the daily hustle of the concrete jungle. I visited the place last week after I had finished my night shift work and went straight to Pink Sisters Convent (run and managed by the Sisters-Servants of the Holy Spirit of Perpetual Adoration) to offer prayers of thanks and seek forgiveness. Actually this is the first time I visited the place and it seems I had been here before. The place is really peaceful and going inside the chapel is much more serene where you can see a nun wearing pink praying your petitions at the front of the altar. I believe every one hour, an alternate nun will replace another nun to continue praying. What is more ideal for everyone to visit this place is the beautiful gardens, the tall pine trees (which reminds me of Baguio City), the well maintained patios, and the statue of the crucified Jesus Christ. If you are seeking a place of solitude and peace of mind, wherein you can pray and meditate, this is an ideal destination.

 Pink Sisters Convent and Chapel


 Entrance of Pink Sisters Chapel

Inside Pink Sisters Chapel
(Nun Wearing Pink Praying in front of the Altar)







3 comments:

  1. I used to sit down in churches in the afternoon while there's no mass. Pray lang and think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I do most of the time when I visited churches around the country. Sit down, pray, and meditate, and do some reflections while there's no mass. I believe this is more personal and reflective way of talking and praying to God.

      Delete