Thursday, March 29, 2018

Visita Iglesia 2018

This is my first time to perform Visita Iglesia in my home country the Philippines during Holy Week. Today which is Maunday Thursday, I revisited seven churches which are close to my heart. These churches are big influence of my being a Catholic and had been my refuge during the times of my hardship and trials in my life. As a devout Catholic my faith to Jesus Christ became strong every each day and these churches are the houses of God which I can carry out my devotional prayers. Visita Iglesia is a lenten tradition of Catholics to  visit seven churches to pray the Blessed Sacrament on each church. 


San Agustin Church, Intramuros, Manila 

Worshippers inside the San Agustin Church 

Minor Basilica of the Black Nazarene (Quiapo Church), Manila

Worshippers inside the Quiapo Church

Sta. Cruz Church, Manila 

Worshippers inside the Sta. Cruz Church

Minor Basilica and Metropolitan Cathedral of Immaculate Conception
(Manila Cathedral), Intramuros, Manila

 The National Shrine of Our Mother of Perpetual Help (Baclaran Church),
Paranaque City


 Worshippers inside the Baclaran Church

 Our Lady of Remedies Parish (Malate Church), Manila

Worshippers inside the Malate Church

The Archdiocesan Shrine of Our Lady of Guidance (Ermita Shrine/Church), Manila

Worshippers inside the Ermita Shrine/Church



No comments:

Post a Comment