Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Kamay Ni Jesus and Lucban Church

Last March 20 (Monday), I went to Kamay Ni Hesus Healing Center in Lucban, Quezon Province.  This is my fourth visit to the shrine which is already my yearly vow to travel and offered my prayers and thanks for the blessings I'am receiving, as well as thanksgiving prayer for the successful surgery of my Nanay Lina (my mother). As a side trip, I visited also Lucban Church (also known San Luis Obispo de Tolosa Church).  It is located at La Purisima Concepcion street, Poblacion, Lucban.  The church has a baroque design and has a three story façade.  The church is located a few kilometers from Kamay Ni Hesus Shrine and can be reach through a trike or jeepney (8 pesos rate). I was not able to take photos inside the church because it was already closed.

 Facade of San Luis Obispo de Tolosa Church (Lucban Church)

Kamay Ni Hesus at Via Dolorosa Grotto (50 feet tall statute)

 
 Wooden cross outside the church

Kamay Ni Hesus church altar


Grotto Schedule and Mass and healing mass schedule billboard outside the church


Wooden carve cross inside Kamay Ni Hesus church


Our Lady of Remedies


Portait of San Josemaria Escriva (Founder of Opus Dei) inside the church



 Well maintained plants inside the healing center



 Beautiful and colorful flower outside the church

2 comments:

  1. Ang ganda lalo na 'yong carved JC on the cross.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lili good day to you, actually this is the first time I saw the wooden carved cross of Jesus Christ in the church during my fourth visit. I believe the church installed the wooden carved cross for the believers to adore and see it.

      Delete