Monday, December 22, 2014

Southwinds Resort, Pansol, Laguna

I had an enjoyable and grand time bonding with my former officemates from Uptown last December 21.  We spend the get-together at Southwinds Resort at Pansol, Laguna.  We spend overnight there and I considered the resort a first class resort with its clean amenities such as the swimming pools and well maintained rooms, gardens, and its shower rooms.  We are very lucky because the 2nd floor room that was assigned to us is in front of the swimming pools and you can see the majestic Mount Makiling right in front of our window, what an added attraction.  The water in the swimming pool is warm that's why we enjoy swimming in the morning and its not crowded yet.  Overall, this is one moment I will cherished because after two years I met my former officemates from Uptown.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment