Friday, November 28, 2014

My New Samsung Galaxy S5 - Powerful and Evolutionary

Hey guys, I'm very happy to announce that I bought a new Samsung Galaxy S5 to upgrade from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and as an alternate phone to my huge Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3.  After two days of using the Galaxy S5, it's amazing that I never regret buying it.  It's absolutely fantastic.  The smartphone has a whooping 16 megapixel camera which I really need for taking pictures and selfie. The pictures are crispier and very clear.  The OS is Android 4.4.2 Kitkat and the specifications certainly doesn't let me down: a 2.5GHz quad-core CPU, 2GB of RAM, a 2800mAh (removable) battery, 16 / 32GB of memory (with up to 128GB extra through microSD), one of the world's most vibrant screens that's been extended to 5.1-inches and added biometrics (fingerprint scanner), I don't need to type the password, just swipe your finger and gusto you start to explore the powerful performance of Galaxy S5. The color I bought is Copper Gold since gold is my favorite color.  Here are some photos of the unit.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment