Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Farewell 2013

Only a few hours and we are going to say goodbye to 2013. Another year of challenges are about to test our lives in different ways.  For me I want to forget all the bad things that I had encountered during 2013 and move on for 2014. A lot of not so good things happened to me but I considered it lessons to be learned. I pray to God that 2014 will be a lucky and positive year for me since 2, 0, 1, 4 are my lucky numbers. More blessings and good tidings are my wish to my family.


I'm still very lucky during 2013 because of the blessings I got like more overtime from my work during the early months of 2013 and the two months salary bonus which our company is giving every year. I thank God for these blessings. Peace on earth, goodwill to man!

No comments:

Post a Comment