Friday, June 21, 2013

iPhone 5 - My Latest Gadget

I just bought my latest gadget this month.  Although I'm a Samsung Galaxy smarthphone fanatic, I can't resist to buy iPhone 5 because of its popularity and ease of use.  And also my officemates suggest that I bought one, too. For the first time, I had some excellent reviews about iPhone 5. iPhone 5 is an excellent smartphone to use especially for me who always calls my family.  It is very convenient and comfortable to put it on my jeans pocket. One thing I really like about my iPhone 5 is that during my voice call to Philippines, the conversation is very clear and the sound is really solid.  With 20 minutes of conversation, there are no interruptions or loss of signal.  The 8 megapixel primary camera is also very good.  I had taken a few shots of photos and the result is crispier and clear output.  Another positive aspect of the iPhone 5 is that it is lighter than iPhone 4S and iPhone 4.  I'm beginning to love my new iPhone 5 and I still have to explore many things about it.  As of now, I'm enjoying using it together with my Samsung Galaxy Note 2.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment