Friday, May 14, 2010

Turn Back the Time



It seems time is so getting fast. There are times you want to stop for a while and look back from your past and reminisce them. I had been longing to do this for quite some time and its only now that I had the chance to do this. Although there are some bitter moments and experiences from my past, I considered them as part of the process of growing and learning. Good and unforgettable moments will be there to remember. It will be an inspiration for me as years goes by. As I celebrate my third year of blogging, I want to share with you photos of my younger years, when I was 1-1/2 and 4 years old then. It was such a delight that my mother had kept these pictures for a long time. Whenever I look back to these photos, I cannot hide the happiness and joy within me. I wish I could be a child again, innocent, playful, and free of worries. Turning back the time is sometimes a theraphy to ease the ever fast, and changing world.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete